How do I play progressive slots?
Slot machines are totally unpredictable. A machine will give away the jackpot twice in a row or not touch it for months. The progressive jackpot is one of them. Since the result of each round is independent of any other, one result is unrelated to the next. All winning and losing combinations are the result of a Random Number Generator (RNG), which is designed to propose combinations of reels in an arbitrary way.
The best online slots are the ones you love to play. In addition, those that offer a payout percentage of at least 96% are the slots you should consider playing.
First of all, here are some basic tips on time slots.
- Always play on machines you can afford.
- Play on a machine on which you can do at least 50 and preferably 100 laps in one session,
- Gaming machines with a high recovery percentage (96% or more).
- Play slot machines that you like to play.
- Don’t play on autopilot. Monitor the outcome of each round.
- Keep track of your profits and losses.
These tips will help you have a good time, extend your playing time and have a good chance of winning money.
How progressive slots work
A progressive slot machine is a machine where a certain percentage of what each player bets is pooled into a huge jackpot that keeps growing until someone hits it. The jackpot is extremely difficult to hit because it usually involves five identical symbols on the same payline.
Winnings can start around five numbers but can easily reach six and seven. The chances of hitting a massive win accumulated on all the same machines played by punters around the world are as tempting as they are.
Top 3 casinos to play progressive slots!
Tips for Progressive Slot Machines / Progressive Jackpot
The craze for progressive slot machines is undeniable. As far as advice is concerned, you should first follow the basic tips listed above. But progressive slot machines, which many gamblers consider to be the best, require special care and techniques. Here are a few tips to consider:
- First of all, you should only play a progressive machine if you can afford to bet the maximum on each round. Indeed, you cannot qualify for the big win if you do not bet the maximum.
- Before playing a progressive, do the necessary research to find out which machines pay you the most in terms of overall winnings, regular jackpots and progressive jackpots.
- If your goal is to win the highest progressive payout possible, then play the machine with the highest progressive payout. If you have won, move on to the next machine with the highest payout.
- When playing a progressive, you must play until you have used up all your credits. Use all the credits you have earned during the session.
- This tip is based on the principle that you are playing to win the progressive jackpot. So every session you want to play as much as you can and do your best to win.
- If the machine has a bonus round, make sure you give up the doubling option. The doubling option is actually a double or nil side bet where you have the option to double the credits you won in the bonus round. This is a bad bet. It is best to take the credits you won in the bonus round and apply them to your attempt to win the progressive bet.
- Create a progressive budget and use this money only for progressives. Try to play as often as possible. This can be once a week, twice a week or more. The goal is to do as many rounds as possible before you win the huge jackpot. You try to be the one who makes the round that results in a progressive payout.
- Realise that your chances of winning a progressive are extremely slim. This doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t play progressive, but it does mean that you shouldn’t stress, burn yourself out trying to win, or jeopardize any other aspect of your life, work or relationships by playing a progressive slot machine.
Our articles on slot machines written by experts.
Here is a proposal of articles: