The rules of the roulette game
Let’s first present the different tables. There are two different roulette tables. American roulette has « 0 » and « 00 » squares, while English roulette has only « 0 » squares. Since the chances of winning at a single « 0 » table are higher, our research is based on English roulette. Therefore, it is recommended to search and play only on one « 0 » table. The roulette pad consists of 37 numbers divided into 3 columns of 12 digits. The numbers are numbered from 1 to 36. The other square, zero, is on the top of the mat across the width of the 3 columns.
At the bottom of the table is the « simple luck » bet: red, black, even, odd, miss, pass. Also at the bottom of the table, between « simple luck » and the number, is the « dozen »: 1st 12th, 2nd 12th, 3rd 12th. At the end of the carpet, under the number is « column ».
The rules of roulette
When we bet X times, it means that the dealer If you win, give X times your bet. Your initial winning bet stays on the table. Then we can leave or take it back at will. Therefore, for a complete number, if you play a coin and win, you will have a total of 36 coins, of which 35 are distributed by the dealer, and the other is left on the mat. For online casinos it should be noted that under normal circumstances there is no bet on the bet and all bets are returned to the player.
The rules mentioned here are real roulette rules, not very different from online roulette, but there are some exceptions. Please also note that in addition to the possible matches on the table, there are multiple announcement possibilities. We won’t deal with these problems because it is not necessary to play games in online casinos.
The different types of bets
You can bet on the roulette wheel, which includes :
- the full number: the player bets on a single number.
- the two numbers on horse: the player bets on two numbers.
- the full crossbar: the player bets on 3 numbers.
- the square: the bet is placed on 4 numbers.
- Straight: Bet on the outside line.
- six of a kind: Bet is placed on 6 numbers.
- Dozen: Bet is placed on 12 consecutive numbers.
- Missed bet: Bet on all numbers from 1 to 18.
- Pass bet: bet on all numbers between 19 and 36.
- Column Bet: You bet on one of the three columns, if you win you double your bet.
- Red/black colour bet: You choose a colour. If you win, you win double your bet.
- Bet on even/odd: A bet on even or odd numbers.
Winnings vary depending on your bet. Betting on a single number will multiply your bet by 35.
Top 3 casinos for playing roulette
Our articles on roulette game written by experts.
Here is a proposal of articles: