Bitcoin : Revolutionary new payment method
Betting online with Bitcoin
Bitcoin is fast becoming the currency of choice for online gambling. Gambling with Bitcoin has many advantages over traditional currencies, ranging from speed to greater reliability. So, are you ready to get started?
Our guide to online gambling with Bitcoin will tell you more:
- All The best sites accepting Bitcoin deposits
- The advantages and disadvantages of using Bitcoin for online gambling
- How to make a deposit at an online casino using Bitcoin and how you will be charged
- How to make a withdrawal at an online casino using Bitcoin
- Bitcoin safety and security
- Other deposit methods to consider for online gambling
Advantages and disadvantages of using Bitcoin for gambling
Although Visa (and credit cards in general) tends to be the default method for most US online casinos due to their popularity and high acceptance rate, it should be noted that each online casino has different minimum deposit and withdrawal requirements for each payment method, so as always, we recommend reading the fine print.
The advantages of Bitcoin
- Higher limits for withdrawals and deposits
- Many sites offer interesting bonuses for Bitcoin deposits.
- No processing fees
- Instant transactions
The disadvantages of Bitcoin
- Can be intimidating for those with no taste for technology
- Some casinos do not accept Bitcoins.
How to Deposit at an Online Casino with Bitcoin
- Choose a casino that accepts Bitcoins
- Select your Bitcoin casino and create an account.
Create a Bitcoin Wallet
Select and set up a Bitcoin portfolio, this is how you will manage and send your Bitcoin.
Buy Bitcoins in a stock exchange
Select an exchange and purchase Bitcoin using your credit card or bank transfer.
Bitcoin billing in online casinos
One of the many advantages of using Bitcoin in online casinos is the level of anonymity you enjoy. Using Bitcoin on online gaming sites does not result in any charges being made, as it is not linked to your bank account or credit card. Do not put any personal data in your Bitcoin portfolio and these transactions will not be traced back to you.
How to make a withdrawal at an online casino using Bitcoin
Here are the typical steps you can expect to encounter when withdrawing from an online casino with a Bitcoin card :
- Request a withdrawal
Go to the casino withdrawal page, choose your amount and select Bitcoin as your withdrawal method.
- Generate Bitcoin wallet address
Check the address of your Bitcoin wallet, confirm it and send the address to the online gaming site.
- Withdraw and receive the funds
Complete the transaction and receive your Bitcoins almost immediately. It’s as simple as that!
Using Bitcoins for Online Gambling: Safety and Security
Bitcoin is highly valued for its safety features. The encryption that accompanies Bitcoin transactions is top-notch, and these transactions can largely not be traced back to you, which is great. Meanwhile, you receive larger bonuses for deposits made with Bitcoin, so everyone can enjoy them.
You should also check with the online casino to make sure that they are doing everything in their power to secure your transactions. Make sure you can see the padlock icon next to the website address to confirm that it is secure.