Casino war : Our tips & tricks
Other Casino War articles
Casino War is undoubtedly the easiest card game to play in the casino. If you have ever played War as a child, or simply made a bet on who could draw the highest card, War will instantly seem familiar. In France, Casino War is called Bataille, a game we all played when we were young. How would you like to relive those happy days while earning a little jackpot? This is indeed what Casino War online, a game for young and old, can do for you.
A short story
For the record, the origin of casino war dates back to the 1970s. At that time, a casino manager in Las Vegas had noticed that many of the inhabitants were entertained by a game that was not very well known to the people: it was called Battle. Then the leader decided to take advantage of this bargain and turn it into a casino game by using this hobby. So the battle was called Casino War in the American gambling halls. Unlike the card game « battle », a game of casino war has no end. At the end of each game, the cards are immediately put back into the shoe after being shuffled.
Birth of Casino war online
With the evolution of the internet, developers got to work and various online casinos appeared. Well, casino war also appeared a few years later like the others. It is totally democratized and allows people who love this game or nostalgic game to live or rediscover their passion from the computer and the Internet connection.
The rules of Casino war
- The game is played with six games. The cards are ranked the same as in poker, except that the aces are always high. The suit does not matter.
After the players have made a bet, each player and the dealer will receive a card.
- Each player’s card must be compared to the dealer’s card. If the player’s card is higher, he even wins money. If the dealer’s card is higher, the player has lost.
- In case of a tie, the player will have two choices: – surrender and lose half of the bet – go to war
- If the player chooses to go to war, he must increase his bet by an amount equal to his initial bet. The dealer will do the same but it is just for show. The dealer will then burn three cards and give the player and the dealer another card each. If the player’s second card ties or beats the dealer, then the player will win equal money on the raise only and the original bet will have to push. If the dealer’s second card is higher, the player loses both bets.
- A Tie Bet is also available, which pays 10 to 1 if the first two cards are tied.
- If there is a tie, choosing a confrontation with the dealer will reduce the advantage of the dealer. Indeed, the latter is barely 1% when one chooses to participate in a « battle ».
FAQ : Casino war
- Where to play at Casino War?
- Why play casino war?
Casino war is a little-known, yet very interesting variant of gambling. Its rules are uncomplicated and will allow you to get away from slot machines and other popular games.